Chiropractic Graston Technique!
Graston Technique Provided in Kailua at Hawaii Sports Chiropractic
Graston Technique® is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The technique utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
- Separates and breaks down collagen cross-links, and splays and stretches connective tissue and muscle fibers
- Increases skin temperature
- Facilitates reflex changes in the chronic muscle holding pattern
- Alters spinal reflux activity (facilitated segment)
- Increases the rate and amount of blood flow to and from the area
- Increases cellular activity in the region, including fibroblasts and mast cells
- Increases histamine response secondary to mast cell activity
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
Your search for a Chiropractor in Kailua ends here! Dr. Aren Viveiros is one of the best Chiropractors in Kailua, Hawaii. He is trained to remove back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, sciatica, foot pain, and much more.
What is an ART treatment like?
Provides Services at Sporting Events Please Call to Find Out More Information!